Mechanical equipment like sponge machines, mattress machines, sponge foaming machines are familiar to many of us because these people need to deal with these machines every day. Sponge foam machine manufacturers today explain the bubble machine equipment performance parameters. Below we can understand.
Foam machinery performance parameters of the detection methods and basis.
First, the sampling method: aging 72 hours later
Second, the state regulation: Reference GB GB2918
1. Adjust the environment: 23 ℃ ± 2 ℃; Relative Humidity: 45% -55%
Adjustment time: 16H
3. Regulating equipment: air conditioning. Dehumidifier. Wet machine.
Third, the apparent density determination: Reference GB GB6343-86ISO845-1977
1. Sample size: 100mm × 100mm × 50mm, consistent with the original shape of the instrument and materials used.
2 dimensional accuracy: less than 10mm, ± 0.05mm; 10-100mm, ± 0.1mm; greater than 100mm, ± 0.5mm
3. Weigh the sample, accurate to 0.5% of the sample mass. Foam machinery
4. Test equipment: steel ruler. Precision electronic said.
5. Apparent density = 106 × m / v, m is the sample mass g, v is the sample volume mm3. Physical properties
Fourth, the determination of compression set: reference GB GB6669-86ISO1856-1980
1. Sample: 50 × 50 × 25mm (± 1mm) at least 5 pieces
2. Glass side length 50-55mm Thickness 1.0-1.5mm Compression 50% 75% 90%
3. Test temperature: 70 ± 1 ℃ Maintenance time: 22H72H test 30min after the final thickness dr.
4. Compression set P = (d0-dr) / d0 × 1005. Test equipment: constant temperature and humidity machine. Glass fixture. Mechanical
Fifth, the determination of tensile strength and elongation at break with reference to national standard GB6344-86ISO1798-1983
1. Sample size: length = 152mm width = 13mm thickness = 10-15mm.
2. Effective gauge 50mm, speed 500mm / min.
3. Test Equipment: Microcomputer control electronic universal testing machine. Mechanical properties
VI, resilience determination: Reference GB GB6670-86
1. Ball dropping height 460mm (referring to the bottom of the ball to the sample surface)
2. Ball diameter 16 +0-0.15 mm, weight 16.7 +0-0.5 g
3. Sample: 100mm long 100mm high 50 +20 mm at least three.
4. Rebound rate R = H / H0 × 100, H steel rebound height mm, H0 ball falling height mm.
5. Test Equipment: Falling ball rebound tester. Mechanical properties
The company is located in:
Seven, depression performance: With reference to national standard GB10807-89ISO2439-1980
1. The sample size side length 380 + 20-0, thickness 50 ± 2mm, speed 100 ± 20mm / min.
2. Measuring accuracy of ± 1% or 1N (depending on the big set), the amount of compression accuracy ± 0.25mm.
3. Support plate openings 6mm, hole spacing 20mm, pressure head 200 +30 mm.
4. Repeat the test at least 16 hours of recovery.
5. Test Equipment: Microcomputer Control Electronic Universal Testing Machine. Mechanical Properties
Eight, tear strength determination: Reference GB GB10808-89
1. Specimen length 150 ± 1mm, width 25 ± 0.5mm, thickness 25 ± 0.5mm, one end 40 ± 0.5mm incision.
2. Speed 20-50mm / min, cutting the sample with a blade, keep the tear at least 50mm, record the maximum force value.
3. Tear strength = F / TF is the maximum force measured, T is the average thickness of the sample.
4. Test Equipment: Microcomputer Control Electronic Universal Testing Machine. Mechanical Properties
The above is a description of the various performance parameters of foam machinery, to learn more about the mechanical equipment such as sponge foaming machine, sponge cutting machine, mattress edge machine and so on.